We are hiring!
Would you like to contribute to studies or software projects, thanks to which trains will arrive on time in various parts of the world?
We are looking for a civil engineer and a senior software developer for our office in Gorizia, Italy. We offer a full-time position, an informal and dynamic environment, participation in technical and training visits abroad. At trenolab, all employees participate in sharing and achieving company goals, including profit sharing.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Civil (Transport) Engineer
As part of its railway traffic analysis, planning and simulation projects carried out with in-house developed software trenolab is looking for a newly graduated civil engineer. We offer a full-time, open-ended employment contract preceded by a 6-month fixed-term contract.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering (ideally with a focus on Transportation).
- Good knowledge of English (French and/or German are appreciated)
- Willingness to pursue specialized subject matter
- Willingness to travel
As part of the development of a new web application for scheduling and data analysis of rail services trenolab is looking for a senior developer who will participate in the development of the application solution and its integrations. We offer a full-time, open-ended employment contract.
- In-depth knowledge of Java technology.
- Proven experience in Object Oriented design.
- Experience in developing with agile methodologies, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Version Control.
- Predisposition to problem-solving and teamwork.
Preferred requirements will be considered:
- Experience in developing front-end applications with Vaadin.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Groovy, Spring, REST, Axon, ANTLR.
- Experience with non-relational databases, particularly Mongo DB and Redis.
- Good knowledge of the English language.