WAY OF PLANNING
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there (Will Rogers).
With the increasing demand for short-distance services in the most busy networks, stations are often operated at their saturation level. It is therefore fundamental to define the allocation of tracks, their occupancy, the shunting movements and the arrival/departure times in order to plan the best possible timetable.
The platform occupation allow a simple editing with drag&drop; the diagram can be exported as drawing or high-resolution image in a variety of formats.
- Global visualization of track occupation;
- Possibility to use default rule-based assignment;
- Visualization of conflicts;
- Visualization of total occupation;
- Graphic editing;
- Graphic definition of turnarounds;
- Graphic definition of shunting movements.