WAY OF PLANNING
The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
In long-term planning studies, a single standard day is sufficient to develop timetables. However, when it comes to short-term planning, greater detail is required to accurately define timetables in response to temporary alterations, such as weekend variations and additional or cancelled trains.
A complete Calendar module is integrated into TRENOPlus with the aim to allow the definition of any combination of operating days for timetables, whether created from scratch or imported from third-party tools.
- Global visualization of the operations for any calendar date;
- Easy definition of operating/non-operating days thanks to calendar view;
- Quick definition of simple operating periods;
- Full support of RailML operating days;
- Full support of complex operating days;
- Full support of train runs longer than 24h.