WAY OF PLANNING
TIME IS NATURE'S WAY OF MAKING SURE EVERYTHING DOESN'T HAPPEN AT ONCE.
RUNNING TIME CALCULATOR
Estimating the running times with the highest detail is a key element in timetable planning, since well-estimated running times are a basic element for smooth operations. The Running Time Calculator enables an accurate estimation for any kind of trainset, considering the curves and gradients as well as a realistic behaviour of drivers, modelled on the basis of a research project that has been awarded at international level.
Loading the required data requires only few simple steps; moreover, data stored in the database can be easily exported to other studies. The results can be viewed in various diagrams, showing, among others, not only the speed, but also the acceleration and the energy consumption.
- Quick, intuitive definition of locomotives & trainsets;
- Model an entire line in a few minutes;
- Flexible configuration of train performances;
- Output automatically used in the timetable;
- Various diagrams, such as speed or energy consumption vs distance;
- Export as pdf, drawing and picture;
- Log file recording all calculated parameters;